Oracle Linux 6.3 Release Notes
(Doc ID 1472950.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2018
Applies to:Linux OS - Version Oracle Linux 6.3 and later
This document provides an overview about new features, bug fixes and enhancements delivered by Oracle Linux 6.3.
This document covers the following topics regarding Oracle Linux 6.
- Changes from the upstream release
- Packages modified from upstream release
- Packages removed from upstream release
- New packages added by Oracle
- Upgrading to Oracle Linux 6 Update 3
- Known Issues
- Technology Preview Features
- Configuring Updates for Oracle Linux 6 Update 3
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Oracle Linux 6.3 Release Notes|