Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle VM - Version 3.2.11 and later
Linux OS - Version Oracle Linux 5.0 and later
Following is logged in /var/log/messages:
Host in question might become hung or reboot unexpectedly after this message.
Some of the accompanying symptoms below might also be observed:
- Some of the VM guests become unavailable for a while.
- You find out that some guests rebooted unexpectedly.
- You might also notice that a physical host rebooted unexpectedly.
- VM power on failures are possible.
- Application errors might occur within VM guests, or in an OS running on physical hardware.
- Host and/or VM guest hang/hard lock.
- OS might also become totally or partially unresponsive, or show unexpected behaviors.
- Any other unexpected behavior can be observed on the host, guest, and/or application side.
No recent changes done in the environment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms