The Oracle Linux 6.x crash due to OpenJDK1.6
(Doc ID 2222052.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2020
Applies to:Linux OS - Version Oracle Linux 6.8 with Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel [4.1.12] to Oracle Linux 7.3 with Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel [4.1.12] [Release OL6U8 to OL7U3]
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. In order to use Oracle DB in the environment where HugePages is set after installing UEK4 kernel with Oracle linux 6.8
2. There was occured crash when runing java application after install OpenJDK1.6
3. System crash even if only "java --version" command is executed
4. if disable HugePages at Oracle Linux 6.8, The symptom is not Reproduce
5. There was only occured system crash due to OpenJDK1.6
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document