[ PCA up to release 2.2.2 ] How to Collect Information to Re-generate an OVMM Database when OVMM GUI is not Reachable
(Doc ID 2256758.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2021
Applies to:Private Cloud Appliance - Version 1.0.1 to 2.2.2 [Release 1.0 to 2.0]
This note outlines a manual procedure which may be needed as part of Note 2224820.1 in case the procedure from Note 2224820.1 is executed without being able to display the VM Manager Graphical User Interface.
The data collected being :
- The CN which is the primary for Rack1_ServerPool (IP address) as well as that ServerPool's UUID
- Each other tenant group ( server pools)'s primary node and its IP address.
- The IP address of the internal ZFS and its config and the same for any other storage array(s) already configured - including storage server type, plugin, admin servers, access hosts and initiators in the access group.
- The IP address and settings of each NFS Server in use
- ServerPool: Take note of the server pool's secure vm migration setting, and DRS policy settings
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document