[ PCA up to release 2.2.2 ] How to collect information needed to re-generate an OVMM Database on a Private Cloud Appliance when the GUI is not reachable
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2018
Applies to:Private Cloud Appliance - Version 1.0.1 and later
This note outlines a manual procedure which may be needed as part of Note 2224820.1 in case the procedure from Note 2224820.1 is executed without being able to display the VM Manager Graphical User Interface.
The data collected being :
- The CN which is the master for Rack1_ServerPool (IP address) as well as that ServerPool's UUID
- Each other tenant group ( server pools)'s master node and its IP address.
- The IP address of the internal ZFS and its config and the same for any other storage array(s) already configured - including storage server type, plugin, admin servers, access hosts and initiators in the access group.
- The IP address and settings of each NFS Server in use
- ServerPool: Take note of the server pool's secure vm migration setting, and DRS policy settings
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms