Last updated on JUNE 16, 2017
Applies to:Private Cloud Appliance - Version 2.0.4 to 2.2.2 [Release 2.0]
The Virtual Machine consoles on a PCA (Private Cloud Appliance) stop working.
- the ovca service status looks healthy according to the output of "service ovca status",
- many zombie processes are present on the master management node.
- the vnc console indicates the connection was established, but the console display is empty.
- the manager is still able to handle new connections, but no application communication is detected.
- the related vnc service is unresponsive
The active management node shows:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms