[PCA] Virtual Machine's VNC Console Stops Working
(Doc ID 2268828.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2021
Applies to:Private Cloud Appliance - Version 2.0.4 to 2.2.2 [Release 2.0]
The Virtual Machine consoles on a PCA (Private Cloud Appliance) stop working.
- The ovca service status looks healthy according to the output of "service ovca status",
- Many zombie processes are present on the master management node.
- The vnc console indicates the connection was established, but the console display is empty.
- The manager is still able to handle new connections, but no application communication is detected.
- The related vnc service is unresponsive
The active management node shows:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!