[ PCA 2.3.1+ ] How to Collect Information Needed to Re-generate an OVMM Database on a Private Cloud Appliance When the GUI is Not Reachable
(Doc ID 2354782.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2018
Applies to:Private Cloud Appliance - Version 2.3.1 and later
This note outlines a manual procedure which may be needed as part of Doc ID 2315397.1 in case the procedure from that document is needed but the VM Manager Graphical User Interface is not functioning.
The data to be collected being :
- The Compute Node which is the master for "Rack1_ServerPool" (IP address) and its UUID
- Each other tenant group's (aka "server pool") master node and its IP address.
- The IP address of the internal ZFS and its config and the same for any other storage array(s) already configured - including storage server type, plugin, admin servers, access hosts and initiators in the access group.
- The IP address and settings of each NFS Server in use
- ServerPool: Take note of the server pool's secure vm migration setting, and DRS policy settings
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document