[PCA/OVM] UI: Cannot Set Threshold(%) in "edit policy" Unless the Enable Checkbox is Selected
(Doc ID 2438755.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:Private Cloud Appliance - Version 2.1.1 to 2.3.3 [Release 2.0]
Oracle VM - Version 3.2.1 to 3.4.4 [Release OVM32 to OVM34]
How to set OVM Manager Policy values to "Enable: No" and "Threshold (%): <nn>"
Steps taken in OVMM UI:
- click on Servers and VM's tab
- expand Server Pools in left pane
- click on a serverpool
- in right pane, select "Policies" perspective from drop-down menu
- click the edit button
- in the "Server Processors" section de-select the "Enable" checkbox
- the "Threshold (%):" field will then by greyed-out and set to 25, regardless of what value it was previously set to.
- if the "Enable" checkbox is selected then the "Threshold (%):" field can be edited
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document