Oracle VM: API And CLI Methods For OVMM
(Doc ID 2556779.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle VM - Version 3.4.5 and later
Use CLI commands or API REST functions to perform the following for Oracle VM Manager :
- List servers in a server pool
- Use the CLI to add a new dom0 to a server pool
- List servers that have a repo presented
- Use CLI commands to present existing repo for a server pool to a new dom0 added to server pool
- Discover new dom0 servers by using CLI commands.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document