[ PCA ] - Pre-upgrade check failure "The check failed for the following components: ['Management Node host']. Failed to verify Management Node host password"
(Doc ID 2794810.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2021
Applies to:Private Cloud Appliance - Version 2.3.4 and later
2.4.3 pre-upgrade check fails with the following error message:
The error persists, even after attempting to change the password in question, using the methodologies below:
1. Changing the password using the PCA Dashboard:
2. Changing the password using the CLI:
3. Synchronizing the MySQL Database root/appfw Passwords to the OVS password:
[PCA] How to Synchronize MySQL Database root/appfw Passwords to ovs Password (Doc ID 2334970.1)
4. Manually deleting and recreating the password entry in the password wallet:
[ PCA ] Reset OVM admin Password Doesn't Update the Corresponding Entry in PCA Wallet (Doc ID 2415599.1)
5. Using the verify_pw.py script from the Doc ID below, the log output shows that all passwords *pass*:
[ PCA ] How to Detect Password Mismatches During PCA Operation and Upgrades (Doc ID 2379637.1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document