E-SEC: What Are the Delivered OPRIDs Used in PeopleSoft and What Minimal Security Do They Need?
Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2014
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.49 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 09-JAN-2014***
What is the minimal security required for the user in the following scenarios?
1. PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Integration Setup > Nodes
2. PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Configuration > Gateways
3. PeopleTools > Web Profiles > Web Profile Configuration
4. PeopleTools > Workflow > Defaults & Messages > Set Workflow Defaults
5. Application Server configuration
6. Process Scheduler configuration
7. Web Server User
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms