E-PIA: "Invalid URL - Unknown Content Type or No Content Type Found in URL". After SignOut, in PeopleTools 8.50.05 and 8.49.25
(Doc ID 1064315.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.49 to 8.50 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Login into any environment on PT 8.50.05 or PT 8.49.25.
2. Press signout. The signin screen is shown
3. Enter correct User id but an incorrect Password and try to signin.
4. URL gets changed with a ?& before cmd - this is different than in previous tools patches:
5. Enter correct user id and correct password
Blank page with :
"Invalid URL - unknown Content Type or no Content Type found in URL. http://server.peoplesoft.com/psp/ps/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/"
6. If & before "cmd" is eliminated the error is gone
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document