E-PIA: "Invalid URL - Unknown Content Type or No Content Type Found in URL". After SignOut, in PeopleTools 8.50.05 and 8.49.25
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.49 to 8.50 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Login into any environment on PT 8.50.05 or PT 8.49.25.
2. Press signout. The signin screen is shown
3. Enter correct User id but an incorrect Password and try to signin.
4. URL gets changed with a ?& before cmd - this is different than in previous tools patches:
5. Enter correct user id and correct password
Blank page with :
"Invalid URL - unknown Content Type or no Content Type found in URL. http://server.peoplesoft.com/psp/ps/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/"
6. If & before "cmd" is eliminated the error is gone
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms