Tuition Calculation Does Not Calculate Age Beginning of Term or Age End of Term Correctly
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 8.9 to 9 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for currency January 24, 2011.
Tuition Calculation is not assessing the AGE-BOT or AGE-EOT variable correctly. These fields are delivered for use with Tuition Criteria, and are used to determine Age of a student at the Beginning of Term, and Age at End of Term.
- An example of the AGE-BOT issue follows:
- Student has birthdate of 2-Aug-1991
- The term start date is 01-Aug-2009
- According to the term start date the student is 17 years of age at Term Start Date of 01-Aug-2009
- Tuition group criteria based on Age-BOT >=18
- A student with the above birthdate would be selected by the criteria as being 18 years of age as of Beginning of Term.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms