EAP: CCD+ file not populating the Immediate Destination Name and Immediate Origin Name
(Doc ID 1068399.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version: 8.9 to 9.1 - Release: 8.9 to 9
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Navigate to Banking > Banks and Branches > Bank Information and display a Bank
2. On the Bank Information page, verify that the Description, Immediate Origin and Immediate Destination are populated.
3. On the External Accounts > Payment Methods page, for Payment Method = ACH, make sure that Layout = CCD+ and Settle By = Pay Cycle under Electronic Layouts.
4. Create a Voucher.
5. On the Voucher > Payments page, change the Payment Method to ACH.
6. Pay the Voucher through Express Payment.
7. Complete the Pay Cycle in order to generate a CCD+ file.
8. On the CCD+ file, Record Type 1 does not display the Immediate Destination Name or Immediate Origin Name at the end of the line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|