EAP: CCD+ file not populating the Immediate Destination Name and Immediate Origin Name
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version: 8.9 to 9.1 - Release: 8.9 to 9
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Navigate to Banking > Banks and Branches > Bank Information and display a Bank
2. On the Bank Information page, verify that the Description, Immediate Origin and Immediate Destination are populated.
3. On the External Accounts > Payment Methods page, for Payment Method = ACH, make sure that Layout = CCD+ and Settle By = Pay Cycle under Electronic Layouts.
4. Create a Voucher.
5. On the Voucher > Payments page, change the Payment Method to ACH.
6. Pay the Voucher through Express Payment.
7. Complete the Pay Cycle in order to generate a CCD+ file.
8. On the CCD+ file, Record Type 1 does not display the Immediate Destination Name or Immediate Origin Name at the end of the line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms