E-IB: Get "PSFT Authentication Token failed for Node XXXX " when Pinging Remote Node on PT 8.50 even though Node Passwords were Reset
(Doc ID 1068409.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.50 to 8.50 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Latest revision: 02-Sep-2015 ***
Specific to PeopleTools 8.50.
On the source system (the system in which the ping is initiated):
- The integration gateway is set up properly and has an entry for the target node.
- The default local node is using Authentication of Password and a password has been entered.
- The remote (target) node is setup using Authentication of Password and this node's password is entered.
On the target system (whose node is being pinged):
- Its default local node is using Authentication of Password and a password has been entered.
- The remote node (the definition of the source node) is using Authentication of Password and the password is entered.
From the source system the remote node (target node) is pinged and the result is the error:
(where XXXX is the node node of the source system's node)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!