E-PIA: PT 8.50 Rich Text Editor Issues on Trailing Space, Text Formatting, Paste From Word, Remove Format, Background Color, Bullet Point Pasting
(Doc ID 1069168.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.50 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Several issues have been found from Text Editor in PeopleTools 8.50.
1. The trailing space of the string in each line in long edit box will get truncated after saving the page.
2. The trailing space of the string will get truncated on the HTML page, even though trailing space remain in the database table.
3. When copy the text string with bullet or numbered points from Word, after clicking Paste FromWord button in Text Editor, the string get pasted without numbered point (or bullet point).
4. The format is automatically applied to all characters in the text string after formatting the individual last character.
5. If there is one space between two characters in the text string, the background color could not be made on the space.
6. Click Copy and Paste pushbutton for the text string with bullet or numbered point, the string get copied but not the bullet or numbered points.
7. Remove Format pushbutton does not remove Bullet Points or Numbered Points, but will remove all other format from the text string.
8. When adding a line to Text box and hitting the carriage return the text is adding a extra space between the lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document