EAP WTHD: Issue with Payment reported last year and re-issued in current year gets picked up again by the Withholding and 1099 processes
(Doc ID 1073940.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 8.8 SP1 to 9.1 [Release 8.8 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Re-issued Payments are getting picked up by the Withholding and 1099 processes. Payments reported in an earlier year that are canceled and re-issued in the current year are being reported again to the IRS.
1. Setup the Vendor as Withholding
2. Pay the Voucher with the Payment Date of the year 2009
3. Post the Voucher
4. Post the Payment
5. Run Post Withholding
6. Cancel the Payment in year 2010
7. Post the Payment
8. Run Post Withholding -- In WTHD_TRXN_TBL, there will be two entries both having the WTHD_DECL_DATE as 2009
9. Re-issue the Payment with the Payment Date of the year 2010
10. Post the Payment
11. Run Post Withholding -- In WTHD_TRXN_TBL, there will be a third entry with WTHD_DECL_DATE as 2009 with Payment Date of 2010
12. Run Withhold 1099 Report Post for Fiscal Year 2010
13. Re-issued Payment is picked up
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document