ETL9.x: Leave Balance In T&L Is Not Correct After Employee Is Reactivated.
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 14-Mar-2012***
***Checked for relevance on 08-AUG-2014***
When an employee, who was enrolled in leave plan but inactivated in T&L, gets reactivated in T&L, his Leave Balance displayed on the Timesheet is more than available due negative TL_QUANTITY on TL_COMPLEAV_TBL populated by Leave Accrual.
The problem can be reproduced in following scenario:
1. Employee enrolled in TL but not in Leave Plan.
2. Employee terminated in JOB and inactivated in T&L.
3. Employee rehired into different salaried, monthly paygroup and enrolled into Leave Plan but staying inactive in T&L.
4. Leave Accrual process updates the TL_COMPLEAV_TBL every time and populate the tl_quantity with negative number.
5. When Employee is reactivated in T&L later on, he/she starts with a big leave balance available because of above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms