For Multiple ACT rows, Why Does PC_POADJUST Only Create a Consolidated CRV Row With the Latest ACT's Accounting Date?
(Doc ID 1082316.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 8.8 to 9.2 [Release 8.8 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 19-Jan-2012***
***Checked for relevance on 14-May-2014***
Question with example:
1. Create a PO say for 3500 on 3/15/09. Interface to PC - A COM row of 3500 gets created with Accounting date 3/15/09
2. Create a Voucher say for 500 on 4/20/09. Interface to PC - An ACT row of 500 gets created with accounting date 4/20/09
3. Run PC_POADJUST - A CRV row gets created for 500 with an accounting date of 4/20/09
4. Create another voucher for the same PO of 1000 on 01/01/2010. Interface to PC. An ACT row of 1000 gets created with accounting date 01/01/2010
5. Run PC_POADJUST - The existing CRV row gets updated to an amount of 1500 with an accounting date of 01/01/2010
This is causing the reporting to be off since it appears as though all the reversal has taken place in 01/01/2010. As long as the CRV is created in the same year, the reporting is okay as the reporting is done on yearly basis. Is it a known problem and is there a fix available?
PC_POADJUST process not creating CRV row for each ACT row. It is consolidating the multiple ACT and the accounting date is that of the latest ACT row.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document