Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 9-Dec-2013***
The Saved Search page isn’t displaying the correct applicant list when user clicks on the Job Opening link. It shows the applicant list of the last Job Opening user looked at through Find Job Openings.
Once user is in the Job Openings page, then press the Job Opening Details it shows
the Job Opening details of the last Job Opening user looked at through Find Job Openings.
If user then goes back to the Manage Applicant page, the Job Opening detail at the top changes back to the Job Opening user previously looked at through Find Job Openings.
Steps to Replicate:
1. There are 3 Job Openings (JO): JO 10305 has 1 applicant linked to it, JO 30026 has 2 applicants linked to it, and JO 35000 has no applicant linked to it when viewing from Recruiting> Find Job Opening.
2. Under Recruiting> Saved Searches, there are 3 Saved Searches: 1 for JO 10305, 1 for JO 30026, and 1 for JO 35000.
3. If user clicks on the Link for Administrator Customer Service (10305), it shows the details of JO 10305 in the header of Job Opening page, but the body shows no applicant has applied to 10305 (even though there should be one applicant). This appears to be because the last Job Opening user looked at through Find Job Openings was 35000, which had no applicants. Incorrect.
4. If user clicks on the link for the Data Analyst (30026), it also shows no applicant has applied to 30026 (even though there should be 2 applicants). Incorrect.
5. Now if user goes back to the Find Job Openings page to retrieve JO 30026, it shows 2 applicants. Correct.
6. Now when user goes to Saved Searches again and clicks on the link for Administrator Customer Service (10305), it shows 2 applicants (because JO 30026 was the last Job Opening user viewed through Find Job Openings). Incorrect.
7. Click on the Job Opening Details link. It shows the details of JO 30026, instead of 10305. Incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms