Last updated on MARCH 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 8.9 to 9 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 26-dec-2012***
The pre-encumbrance is re-established with no way to Close or Cancel the requisition in order to reverse the money.
This is happening when the associated Purchase Order (PO) was rolled but the Finalize Requisitions option was not selected on the PO Rollover 1 page.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a Requisition and Budget Check.
2. Source the Req to a PO
3. Budget Check the PO
4. Roll the Purchase Order
5. Run PO Rollover 1. DO NOT check the Finalize Requisitions options.
6. Run PO Budget Check
7. Run PO Rollover 2
8. Run PO Budget Check
9. Run Req Recon
10. Requisition will not close
11. Try to Close or Cancel the Requisition
12. Cannot Close or Cancel the Requisition
Pre-encumbrances are now STUCK
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms