Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 8.9 to 9.1 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system displays an error message when the Express Pay Cycle is used to create a payment even though the user has access to it.
Either the pay cycle doesn't exists OR you are not authorized to use it. (7015,186)
1. Enable Row Level Security at the User ID level for the Pay Cycle.
2. Do not give access to any Express Pay Cycle for User ID = VP1.
3. Give access to all the Express Pay Cycles for User ID = VP2.
4. Make sure all the Express Pay Cycles are in 'Complete' status except one.
5. Log in as VP1.
6. Create a Voucher.
7. On the Voucher > Payment page, click on the 'Express Payment' hyperlink to pay the Voucher. Above error message is received, which is expected.
8. Log in as VP2.
9. Display the Voucher created in Step 6.
10. On the Voucher > Payment page, click on the 'Express Payment' hyperlink to pay the Voucher. Above error message is received, which is incorrect. User ID = VP2 is authorized to access the Express Pay Cycles.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms