EAP: Payment Posting creates RSA entries for WTH and APA rows for Translate Ledger when calculating TDS
(Doc ID 1094774.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect amounts are getting populated for the Translation Ledger when a Voucher is created and is TDS/Excise applicable. The APA and WTH rows' amounts for the Translation Ledger are not getting calculated correctly based on the exchange rates. All other Accounting Entries have the correct amounts. This started happening after applying FMS Financials 9.0 Bundle #25. Prior to this bundle, Accounting Entries are calculated correctly.
1. Navigate to General Ledger > Ledgers > Ledger Groups
2. Set up the Ledger Group with 2 Detail Ledgers where one is a Translation Ledger with Base Currency = USD and the other is a Primary Ledger with "Inherit Base Currency" checked. Keep Ledgers in Sync is also checked.
3. Create a Voucher with India TDS, Misc Charge, Freight and Service Tax.
4. Run Voucher Posting
5. TDS is calculated.
6. Change exchange rate for INR to USD.
7. Create payment for TDS Vendor and Regular Vendor.
8. Run Payment Posting.
9. Check Accounting Entries.
10. RSA entries are created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document