ETL9.x: Time Admin Does Not Consider All Absence TRC (Time Reporting Code) In Rules Calculation.
(Doc ID 1096550.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Absence and Time, the absence generated positive input values are not being used to calculate in time admin rules as part of payable time. In TL_IPT1 it only shows the first earning as listed on the Take Earns, however, on Payable Time, all codes are present, just not used in the rule calc.
All the TRCs included in the rule value list must be used by the rules to calculate correct payable time.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Map an Absence Take to multiple Earning Codes
2. Map each Earning codes mapped to different TRCs.
3. Include all the TRCs in the Overtime Rule value list.
4. Report absence time on the absence take
5. Finalize Absence and Run Absence Conversion.
6. Run Time Admin.
7. Overtime hours are not taking into consideration all the absence TRCs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document