EAP: Pre-Note is not being created in ACH file
(Doc ID 1096848.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version: 9 to 9.1 - Release: 9 to 9
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system should generate the ACH pre-note in the file but it's not. It is missing the pre-note code of 623 and 638.
1. Setup a Vendor with Prenotification Required, Status = New
2. Have another Vendor where Prenotification Required, Status = Confirmed
3. Create Vouchers for both the Vendors
4. Run a Pay Cycle for both ACH and System Check Payment Method, and Process EFT/ACH Pre-Note checked.
5. Voucher is never picked up by the Pay Cycle and the ACH file is missing the pre-note for the Vendor with record type "6" with record type "23"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!