EBI8.4+: Troubleshooting Error Sqr 4401 - Out Of Param Storage; Use -Mfile To Increase Proglinepars.Sqr For P
(Doc ID 1108446.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 8.4 to 9.1 [Release 8.4 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Proactive Support Update 27-Jul-2011 ***
***Checked for relevance on 15-Jan-2013***
***Checked for relevance on 20-Jun-2014***
On : 8.49 People Tools version, SQR
When trying to run one Apps delivered SQR Report, "biivcpn.sqr", through Process Scheduler the following error occurs:
(SQR 4401) Out of param storage; use -Mfile to increase PROGLINEPARS.
SQR for PeopleSoft: Program Aborting.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to PeopleSoft Application through PIA
- Navigate to People Tools > Process Scheduler > System Process Requests
- Select an existing Run Control Id or add a new one
- Run the SQR Report
- Navigate to People Tools > Process Scheduler > Process Monitor
- Open the SQR_BIIVCPN_7294680.log file from View Log/Trace page
Due to this issue not able to run the process which impacts the business practices
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document