EGM: Budget Exceptions Page Continues To Shows Exceptions After Finalizing The Corrected Project Budget. (KK_EXCPTN_TBL Table)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 09-Sep-2012***
If exceptions were found when finalizing a budget and those exceptions have been corrected and budget refinalized, the Budget Exceptions (Commitment Control > Review Budget check Exceptions > Budget Exceptions) page continues to show those exceptions although they have already been corrected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Have Commitment Control turned on for Grants and Project Costing
2. Create a Project Budget using Grants > Awards > Project Budget. Make sure that data is added in such a way the the Budget check fails (for example, leave the account blank)
3. Finalize the Project Budget
4. Navigate to Commitment Control > Review Budget check Exceptions > Budget Exceptions and confirm the expected exceptions are shown.
5. Correct the Commitment Control errors using the Grants > Awards > Review Commitment Control Errors page (for example, by adding a valid account) and then click on "Send to Commitment Control" button.
6. The budget exceptions that were generated during the first finalization still show causing the users to believe that there are issues with posting the award project budgets.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms