Currency Conversion not Working on Purchase Orders (POs) when Using Copy From Requisition then Change the Location
(Doc ID 1139653.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an Express Purchase Order (PO) using the Copy From functionally there is an issue with the currency if the Vendor Location is changed.
Steps to recreate the issue:
- Vendor A, Loc A = Currency USD
- Vendor A, Loc B = Currency EUR
- Create a requisition for using Vendor A, Loc A. Currency = USD.
- Create a purchase order, using Copy From Requisition, pull in the requisition.
- Change the Vendor Loc from A (USD) to B (EUR) and save the transaction.
- Note that the PO Amount has not changed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!