Currency Conversion not Working on Purchase Orders (POs) when Using Copy From Requisition then Change the Location
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an Express Purchase Order (PO) using the Copy From functionally there is an issue with the currency if the Vendor Location is changed.
Steps to recreate the issue:
- Vendor A, Loc A = Currency USD
- Vendor A, Loc B = Currency EUR
- Create a requisition for using Vendor A, Loc A. Currency = USD.
- Create a purchase order, using Copy From Requisition, pull in the requisition.
- Change the Vendor Loc from A (USD) to B (EUR) and save the transaction.
- Note that the PO Amount has not changed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms