Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2012
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.49 to 8.50 [Release 8.4]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In PeopleSoft HCM 9.0 on PeopleTools 8.49.03, if Delegation is used with Approval Framework (AWE) Workflow, and there are Multiple Approvers for given Transaction, if that Transaction also has HCM Delegation set up, the list of Multiple Approvers has multiple entries (repeated names) for same Approvers, and this should not happen.
1. Create Transaction and view list Approval with Multiple Approver link.
2. Note Approver Names & quantity of Approvers.
3. Setup Delegation Proxy for duration of time, for one of the Approvers.
4. View Approver List again with Multiple Approver link.
5. Note that the Approver names repeats and quantity of Approvers has increased.
This issue is causing confusion to HR users, resulting in extra manual workload for verifications resulting in loss of productivity and subsequent money losses.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms