Guidance on How to Setup and Use Various Order Management Functionalities
(Doc ID 1153330.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Order Management - Version 8.9 to 9.2 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The goal of this Knowledge Document is to give users some guidance on how to setup and use various Order Management functionalities.
This is a living Knowledge Document and it will be updated as documents are created that could assist users in using the Order Management module.
Here is the list of the functionalities that are currently covered by this Knowledge Document:
* How to create and test EDI Sales Orders?
* How to setup and test Alternate Sourcing?
* How To create and test a Price Rule?
* How to Setup and Use a Price Rule with Price List?
* How to use Buying Agreements with Price Rules?
* How to enter a Buying Agreement and use it on a Sales Order?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document