Rows Are Not Deleted From Ben_prog_partic For Void/Reprocessing an Event
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9 to 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that BEN_PROG_PARTIC rows are not being pulled when reprocessing events in Benefits Administration.
1. Navigate to Benefits > Manage Automated Enrollment > Events > On Demand Event Maintenance. Click Event Status Update.
2. Set event that changed Benefit Programs to Open on Status and Void on Process Indicator
3. Go back to ODEM and click Reprocess.
4. Navigate to Benefit > Enroll in Benefits > Assign to Benefit Program. Enter EMPLID
5. Observe data to see if new Benefit Program has been removed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms