Explanation of Emails Sent for 'Refer a Friend' and 'Email to Friend' Functionality.
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Candidate Gateway - Version 8.9 to 9.1 [Release 8.9 to 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 8.9 to 9.1 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document now incorporates information from documents 1085798.1, 1195633.1 and 1263243.1, which have been deleted.
When an internal or external applicant uses the 'Refer a Friend' and 'Email to Friend' functionality, what URL's should be displayed in the emails sent to the recipient?
For example, when an internal applicant emails a friend a job posting and the friend clicks the URL in the email, the page opens to the Careers home page instead of the specific Job Posting for which the friend has been referred. Is this working as designed?
Steps to Replicate:
1. The Internal Applicant navigates to the Careers page, Self Service > Recruiting Activities > Careers.
2. Pick any recent job posting.
3. Click Email to Friend button.
4. Mail the job to a friend.
5. Open the email and click on the link to view the job.
6. Login page appears. Login using user name and password.
7. The Careers Home page is displayed rather than the specific job opening details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms