Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 8.9 to 9.1 [Release 8.9 to 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 8.9 to 9.1 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document now incorporates information from document 1294119.1, which has been deleted.
***Checked for relevance on 7-Jan-2014***
When processing a rehire or transfer from Manage Hires the new row inserted into Job carries the previous row from Job not the new data from Manage Hires.
Expect when processing a rehire or transfer from Manage Hires the new row inserted would carry the new information from Manage Hires.
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1. Find an existing active employee.
2. In Recruiting> Add Applicant> add the employee as an internal applicant
3. Link the applicant to a Job Opening.
4. Prepare Job Offer and Accept Job Offer
5. Select Prepare for Hire action, enter a Start Date (that is not current date). Type of Hire = Transfer. Submit to HR.
Note that the Job Code, Business Unit, and Departments are correct on the Prepare for Hire page.
6. Go to Workforce Administration> Personal Information> Manage Hires, click on the employees name
7. Click Add Job on the Manage Hires Detail page
8. In Job Data, a new row is inserted with today's date (instead of the desired hire date) and Action = Hire (should be Transfer instead). Also, Job Information (i.e. Company, Business Unit, Department, Job Code) are not transferred from Recruiting. It only copied the Job Data from previous Job row.
This issue occurs for both rehires and transfers.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms