Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 26-Sep-2013***
"Stop Depr When NBV < Salvage Value" does not seem to be working correctly when using Declining Balance method.
1) At Installation Options, the check box "Stop Depr when NBV< Salvage value" box is checked.
2) At AM Business Unit Definition, book option the "Stop depr when NBV< Salvage" is checked.
3) Adding an asset with cost, salvage value, Method as decline balance with 10%, calculation type as remaining value and convention as AD.
4) Running the depreciation process.
5) NBV does not stop even though Stop Depr when NBV < Salvage flag is set to Y.
Unable to get the correct depreciation amount for the assets.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms