Ad Hoc Salary Change With Multiple Drill Downs, "Return To Select Employees" Link Causes Error "You do not have access to the data (1000,61)"
(Doc ID 1184845.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eCompensation Manager Desktop - Version 8.9 to 9.1 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error 1000,61 is received on Ad Hoc Salary Change page, when the manager clicks on direct reports drill down icon to access indirect reports, and then clicks on "Return to Select Employees".
STEPS TO REPLICATE
- Log in as Manager and navigate to Manager Self Service > Compensation & Stock > Request Ad Hoc Salary Change.
- On the Select Employees screen, click on the org chart icon next to employee to drill down first level of indirect reports.
- Next click on the org chart icon next to another employee to drill down second level of indirect reports.
- Select an employee for the salary change and click Continue.
- On the Salary Change details screen, click on the Return to Select Employees link on the bottom of the page.
- Error displays "You do not have access to the data"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document