Ad Hoc Salary Change With Multiple Drill Downs, "Return To Select Employees" Link Causes Error "You do not have access to the data (1000,61)"
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS eCompensation Manager Desktop - Version 8.9 to 9.1 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error 1000,61 is received on Ad Hoc Salary Change page, when the manager clicks on direct reports drill down icon to access indirect reports, and then clicks on "Return to Select Employees".
STEPS TO REPLICATE
- Log in as Manager and navigate to Manager Self Service > Compensation & Stock > Request Ad Hoc Salary Change.
- On the Select Employees screen, click on the org chart icon next to employee to drill down first level of indirect reports.
- Next click on the org chart icon next to another employee to drill down second level of indirect reports.
- Select an employee for the salary change and click Continue.
- On the Salary Change details screen, click on the Return to Select Employees link on the bottom of the page.
- Error displays "You do not have access to the data"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms