EAP: Payment Posting creates Rounding Suspense Account (RSA) entries for Withholding Vouchers
(Doc ID 1192094.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Posting is creating RSA entries for withholding voucher, if the schedule payment for the withholding vendor is splitted after the voucher post.
- Navigate to Setup Financials > Product Related > Procurement Options > Withholding > Withholding Entities and set to Apply Withholding at Voucher Post.
- Create voucher for one withholding vendor
- Post the voucher , so that withholding schedule payment is created
- Split the schedule payment for the withholding vendor (not for the TDS authority) into 2
- Pay one of the schedule payments from step 4
- Post the payment and get the RSA entries
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document