Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Candidate Gateway - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When applicant goes to Careers Home Page there are notifications from Job Search Agent. In 9.0, there would be 1 notification containing ALL the results. In 9.1 there is 1 row per result that display ALL results. The applicant receives a Job Alert notification for each job being sent to the applicant and each job alert contains the same information. For example, there are 6 new jobs. Then there are 6 job alerts sent, each listing the same information relating to the 6 new jobs.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Applicant creates a Job Search. Navigate to Careers > Job Search
2. Create the search criteria.
3. Save Search > Check the Use As Job Agent
4. Builds job index to ensure the new job is included on the search. Navigate to Recruiting > Administration > Build Job Index
5. Run Job Search Agent” so that the notifications are sent to the applicant. Navigate to Recruiting > Administration > Run Job Search Agent. Note the time the HRS_JOB_AGNT runs to success
6. Applicant returns to the careers site. And note there are multiple job agent alerts. And that each alert contains the same information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms