ePerformance Notifications Not Sent When 'Employee ID' Used To Create Documents By Administrator.
(Doc ID 1197643.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 2-Dec-2013***
Emails are not being sent in the following 2 scenarios:
1) When HR administrator creates a performance document from Workforce Development > Performance Management > Performance Documents > Create Documents, email notifications are not sent to the manager or employee even though “Manager document was created by HR” was checked on the ePerformance General Setting page.
2) When Manager ‘Completes’ the establish criteria step, email is not sent to the employee even though “Performance Criteria document was completed (Recipient is Manager or Employee)” which was checked on the ePerformance General Setting page.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Log in as administrator.
2. Create a performance document for an employee from Workforce Development > Performance Management > Performance Documents > Create Documents
3. Email is not sent to manager or employee advising them that document has been created.
1. Log in as manager
2. Open an existing document from Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Performance Document > Current Documents
3. Open the Establish Criteria step.
4. Edit the critieria and then click 'Complete'.
5. Email is not received by employee advising them that Criteria has been completed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document