Last updated on MAY 05, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS eBenefits - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During entry of a Self Service Life Event for Birth/Adoption, when the user clicks the OK button on the Save Confirmation page for the entry of the personal data for the new dependent, the following error occurs:
You are not authorized to access this component. (40,20)
You have not been granted security authorization for the component you are attempting to access. You may have access to the designated component and page, but not in the specified action mode (such as Correction or Update/Display). Contact your system administrator.
By following these steps the issue can be reproduced:
1. Navigate to Self Service > Benefits > Life Events > Birth/Adoption.
2. Click the Start button.
3. Click the Next button.
4. Enter a date within the last 31 days as the birth date.
5. Click the Submit button.
6. Click the Next button.
7. Click the Yes, I want to enter information about my new dependent(s) now link.
8. Click the Add a dependent or beneficiary button.
9. Enter the personal data for the employee.
10. Click the Save button.
11. Click the OK button.
12. Click the Return to Dependent/Beneficiary Summary link.
13. Click the Return to Life Events - Birth/Adoption link.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms