Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 7-Jan-2014***
When adding an employment instance through Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM) using the Manage Hires process, the process updates ORG_INSTANCE_ERN field to be a 1; however, it should be a zero. PS_PER_ORG_INST contains only one record with ORG_INSTANCE_ERN updated to 1, while PS_PER_ORG_ASGN contains two records, with values 0 and 1. The two tables do not maintain the correct relationship.
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1. Add an employee as Internal Applicant in Recruiting > Add New Applicant. Note, this employee has an active Job Data record on Employment Record 0.
2. Associate the internal applicant to a job opening and select Prepare for Hire.
3. Select 'Hire' as the 'Type of Hire' in the Prepare for Hire page.
4. Hire the internal applicant via the Manage Hires page.
5. Run the following queries:
Select * from PS_PER_ORG_INST WHERE EMPLID = 'XXXX'
Select * from PS_PER_ORG_ASGN WHERE EMPLID = 'XXXX'
Results show that PS_PER_ORG_ASGN contains 2 rows for the employee, where EMPL_RCD is zero on the first row and 1 on the second row. However PS_PER_ORG_INST contains only one row for the same employee where ORG_INSTANCE_ERN has changed to 1.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms