Last updated on MARCH 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 8.9 to 9.1 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Partial Receipt for a Purchase Order line distributed to more than department or project on an amount only PO, the receipt does not divide the amount according to the percentages for each distribution line. Instead, it applies all to the first distribution line, and any left, to the next distribution line.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Create a new Purchase Order.
2. Distribute line one to three distribution lines.
3. Dispatch the PO
4. Create a Receipt for line one only.
5. Change the Receipt Amount.
6. Review the Receipt distribution lines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms