EEX: Self Approval is Not Working for Project Manager
(Doc ID 1257344.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Self Approval is not working for Project Manager.
- Enable HR Supervisor and Project Manager approvals in Transaction Definition for Expense Report.
- Setup a Project and setup a Project Manager.
- In ERApproval Process Definition, select Self Approval check box in Details of Step for Project Manager.
- Login as Project Manager and create and submit an expense report for the project manager himself.
- Check the 'Pending Actions' section in the expense report.
Expense Report is routed to HR Supervisor and System Administrator.
When Self Approval is checked for Project Manager, and the project manager submits the expense report for himself, the expense report must skip project manager approval.
Please see replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document