Applicant Applying to Multiple Job Opening with Prescreening Questions Produces "Data Conflict Error".
(Doc ID 1259545.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Applicant applies for two job openings (JO) that have the same pre-screening questions and then returns to apply for two more job openings (these JOs have the same pre-screening questions as Job 1 & 2, excecpt for one question). When submitting the application, a data conflict error message is generated.
Data being added conflicts with existing data
1. Create 4 Job Openings that include prescreening questions.
2. Job Openings 1 & 2 have 3 identical prescreening questions (Drivers License, 21 Years, and stress handling) to be used when an applicant applies.
3. Job Opening 3 has only 1 prescreening question (21 years). Job Opening 4 has 3 prescreening questions (21 years, Drivers License, and From Home). Note that the last question is different from the prescreening questions included in Job Openings 1 & 2.
4. Applicant applies via Careers to Job Opening 1 and 2, passes prescreening and is able to complete the application and submit it.
5. The same applicant now returns to apply for Job Opening 3 & 4. When the prescreening pages appear 2 of the questions that the applicant originally answered are shown, and the new question is also showing (the new question is defaulted to answer 'Yes' but it shouldn't because applicant has never answered this question before).
6. Select Yes for question 1 and 2, then select No for 3 and then change it back to Yes. Make sure that all the questions have yes answers.
7. Next the applicant fills out the rest of the application information. When submit the application, applicant receives the following error: "Data being added conflicts with existing data".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document