Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Statement of Issue:
Process Asynchronous Data (AE LM_LD_ASYNC) for Delete Transactions receives Error Message "Could not Find the Learning environment for this Person's Department in LM_ORGANIZATION table for Employees within Active Departments" even when the Job code and Department are valid in PS_LM_JOBCODE_TBL and PS_LM_ORGANIZATION table, respectively.
1) In HCM, WORKFORCE_SYNC message is Active and configured as required and in ELM
2) In HCM, delete Job Data rows for an Employee, which triggers WORKFORCE_SYNC message.
3) In ELM, receive WORKFORCE_SYNC message successfully and run Process Asynchronous Data.
4) Review the Standard Report from Process Asynchronous Data and Employee has the Error Message.
5) Review data a in PS_LM_STG_PRS_ATT for the Employee and the Delete rows have a value of "2" in the LM_PRCS_EIP_STTS, which is invalid data.
"Could not Find the Learning environment for this Person's Department in LM_ORGANIZATION table for Employees with in Active Departments"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms