Enhancement Request: In Profile Management, Sub-Content (Related Category Items) Cannot Be Made Searchable.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Profile Management, when a new profile type is created, the content tab has a functionality to add sub-contents. The property attributes for the sub-content shows searchable as a read only option.
You expect that the user would be able to select/unselect the searchable option.
1. Go to Profile type Setup page under Profile Management Setup.
2. Add a new value.
3. Fill all the required fields in the Attributes and Identities pages.
4. On the Content Page, Give the tab name and click Add Content Section. Select a content type as Competency; assign the delivered Role Securities.
5. Move to Property Attributes Tab, select Searchable check boxes. Click OK.
6. Add Sub-Section to Competencies. The Properties tab will show Roles Security predefined, same as the security of its parent section.
7. The Property Attributes tab shows that the searchable option is inactive.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms