Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 31 - Jan-2014***
Applicant applies for two job openings at the same time, both having the same prescreening questions as well as Basic Eligibility questions. Applicant answers all questions correctly however the questions for the second Job Opening are being blanked out and shown as INCORRECT therefore applicant is failing Basic Eligibility.
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1. Create two job opening, both having Prescreening and Basic Eligibility screening levels and questions on each level.
2. Prescreening is identical for both SR's and Basic Eligibility does not have to be.
3. As an applicant from the Careers page, apply to both Job Openings at the same time.
4. Answer the prescreening questions and then answer the Application Questionnaire for both job openings with the correct answers.
5. Submit the application.
6. Go into Recruiting > Find Applicant and review the application. The first application shows the Application Questionnaire with the correct answers and the second Application Questionnaire has NO ANSWERS - they are BLANK.
7. Now if you run Basic Eligibility you will see that the first application passes successfully and the second fails and has the incorrect answers because they went blank after applicant submitted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms