Applicant Disposition is Changed to 'Offer Accepted' But the Applicants Status is Not Updated in Manage Applicant
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 30-Jan-2014***
When an applicant is moved from Offer to Offer Accepted status, the applicant's disposition is not updated in Manage Applicant.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Recruiting> Find Applicant, select Prepare for Job Offer action on an applicant
2. Enter Offer Details and click Submit.
3. Disposition is updated from ‘Applied’ to ‘Offer’ correctly in Manage Applicant page
4. Click on the ‘Offer’ disposition link.
5. Click Edit Offer
6. Under the Status section, change the Status Code from ‘Extend’ to ‘Accepted’
7. Click Submit, and then Return to Previous page
8. Disposition is not updated to Offer Accepted in Manage Applicant page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms