Error When Opening Department Where the Current Row in PS_DEPT_TBL Does Not Have a Corresponding Row in PS_DEPT_TBL_CAN: "No Matching Buffer Found For Level".
Last updated on MAY 03, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Under Set UP HRMS > Foundation Tables > Organization > Departments, receive "No matching buffer found for level" error when trying to access certain Departments. It happens when the most recent row in PS_DEPT_TBL does not have a corresponding row in PS_DEPT_TBL_CAN.
No Matching Buffer found for level (15,26)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set Up HRMS > Foundation Tables > Organization > Departments
2. Add a new row for SET ID PSCAN and Department ID CAN02
3. Now go to correct history mode
4. Add a NAICS code for CAN for previous row and save the component
5. Again go back to search page and try to access the department
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms