EAM: AM_AMAEDIST Unique Constraint On PS_DSTLN_IU_TAO When Doing An IUT IU_PROCESSOR.U400.U400-010 SYSADM.PS_DSTLN_IU_TAO
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 8.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 13-June-2014***
The Create Accounting Entries process (AM_AMAEDIST) failed with the following error when processing an InterUnit Transfer:
Process ABENDED at Step IU_PROCESSOR.U400.U400-010 (Action SQL) -- RC = 805
SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_DSTLN_IU_TAO) violated
Because of this, accounting entries are not created for the "to" asset, and because accounting entries are generated for the "from" asset, the journal will be unbalanced.
Steps to replicate:
1. Add an asset in BU AAAAA with no Cost Type (CF_SEQNO is 0).
2. Execute an impairment, which creates an ADJ row with a Cost Type of I.
3. Perform a Cost Adjustment to the blank Cost Type row.
4. Do a RAD transaction.
5. Perform an InterUnit transfer to BU BBBBB.
6. Run the Depreciation Calculation Process on the "from" asset in BU AAAAA.
7. Run the Create Accounting Entries process on the "from" asset in BU AAAAA.
8. The Create Accounting Entries process on the "to" asset in BU BBBBB.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms