Organizational Relationship Changes From Employee (EMP) to Contingent Worker (CWR) After Transferring Employee via Manage Hires.
(Doc ID 1273618.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 17-Jan-2014***
After hiring a former contingent worker (CWR) as an employee and then transferring the employee to a new position via Manage Hires, the organizational relationship for the employee (EMP) was incorrectly changed from EMP to CWR.
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1. Create a CWR Empl Rcd 0.
2. Terminate the CWR Empl Rcd 0.
3. Hire the person as EMP with Empl Rcd 1 through Manage Hires
4. Employee applies for another open position
5. Transfer the employee to the open position through Manage Hires. Select Use existing Org Instance of 1 and Use Existing Assignment of 1 on the Manage Hires page.
6. After the new Job Data is saved, the organizational relationship for Empl Rcd 1 is updated from "EMP to "CWR".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document