HSA Employer Contribution Amount Is Calculated Incorrectly For the Last Pay Period of the Year
(Doc ID 1274562.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 8.9 to 9.1 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Payroll with the last pay period of the year, the HSA employer contribution deduction incorrectly calculated all employees with the total deductions for the year.
Steps to Replicate
The issue can be reproduced at with the following steps:
1.Setup HSA plan
Navigation > Setup HRMS > Production Related > Base Benefit > Plan Attributes > FSA Benefit Table
2. Run pay calculation for a regular pay period
3. Run pay calculation for the last pay period, make sure all the other pay period are already confirmed for the year Navigation > Payroll Interface > Pay period Deduction > Calculate Deduction
4. Enter pay run id for current payroll cycle
5. Navigation > Payroll Interface > Pay period Deduction > Review Deduction
6. Review deduction results for HSA deductions
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!